IDEA StatiCa 21.0 free download
What is new in IDEA StatiCa 21.0
What is new in Steel?
Updated CBFEM solver
- 30% faster calculation times
- More accurate modeling of hollow sections connection
- A new set of verifications and guidelines to interpret results between versions
Connection design improvements
- Top of steel modeling options; the relative position of members
- Fatigue analysis – nominal stress
- AISC code-compliance update, new seismic connection templates
- Extended anchorage formulas
- And much more!
Bulk selection with Viewer
- The Viewer can now export multiple connections from CAD/BIM applications in one go
Steel member design without limits
- New application Member is going LIVE – it designs general steel members including connections (the application Connection is embedded in it)
- Structural engineer no longer has to estimate the effects of the boundary conditions and can analyze and check members of any topology and loading
- Ability to analyze imperfections, large deformations (2nd order), non-linearities, torsion and warping
What is new in Concrete?
Design enhancements in RCS and Detail
- Fire resistance of slender columns
- Extension of stiffness calculation
- Improvement of interaction check
- Updated crack width check
- CSFM analysis speed improvements
New workflows with IDEA StatiCa Member
- The New application Member is going LIVE. It designs concrete members with complex cross-sections and has the application RCS embedded in it.
- All ULS and SLS checks for critical beams and frames of varying topologies, including capacity, shear, torsion, interaction, stress limitation, and crack width
Download IDEA StatiCa
IDEA StatiCa 21.0 + Old versions
password extract file: 2020
install IDEA StatiCa 21.0
see the readme file
- Install app
- You have to start 14-day trial period first: https://www.ideastatica.com/free-trial
Get username & password from the developer on your email and start trial period (once start program with them and exit)
- Copy cracked file to install dir
- Now you may register the app on ANY username.
- Run \License.exe, press button Sign out
- Restart \License.exe and input ANY username & password