Chaos Corona 8 for 3ds Max free download
what is new in Corona Renderer 8
Chaos launched its updated renderer Corona 8 for 3ds Max and Cinema 4D. The new version offers a number of new tools, an asset library, and a new name: Corona Renderer is now officially Chaos Corona.
Chaos Corona delivers high-quality, physically based shading for production rendering. Be an artist, not a technician, and achieve realism with greater ease than other rendering software.
The newest version’s library Chaos Cosmos grants access to a collection of assets, materials, and HDRI skies. The asset categories cover furniture, accessories, people, vegetation, vehicles, HDRIs, and more.
Another new useful tool is Corona Decal, which allows adding surface details by projecting textures and materials onto surfaces.
If you’d like to show what’s inside an object, Corona Slicer is here to help. You can use any object in your scene to cut away sections of geometry at render time and even add caps to the exposed surfaces. Note that this will not change the actual geometry.
The new Corona Curvature Map colors a mesh based on its convexity/concavity. It can be useful in creating masks of the curvy areas of a surface.
Other changes in Corona 8 include Cryptomatte support, Customisable tone mapping, adjustable PBR reflection tail, and dome mapping for environments. In Cinema 4D, it also now supports M1 processors, making rendering 40-50% faster than running Corona under Rosetta.
Chaos Corona 8 for 3ds Max (Hotfix 1)
This release contains the following bug fixes:
- Fixed issue where using Unpack option of the installer from network drive did not unpack Scatter
- Fixed UI delay issue when using tone mapping in Camera with operator-animated keys
- Fixed issue where right-clicking at the numerical value of spinbox led to reset of the value
- Fixed issue where resetting opacity of LUT could reset selected LUT file
- Fixed issues (Non-Standard Format error) when loading different types of LUTs
- Tone mapping pipeline is now created in every scene, without need to interact with it first, allowing users to access it from MAXScript
- Updated Cosmos service shipped with Corona installer
- Fixed issues when using ColorPicker with linear percent value types
- Fixed crash when changing 3ds max 2023 theme
- Fixed issue where switching the renderers can crash after loading saved custom defaults
- Fixed issue where user can’t import models from Cosmos when download folder contains non-ascii characters
- Fixed tyFlow crash when the input mesh is empty
- Fixed color temperature gamma issues in Color Picker
- Fixed issue where clicking on temperature or albedo in Color Picker without changing their values would change the color
- Fix of issue with Color picker, when albedo and color temperature were changing even though they did not change
- Color Picker, fixed changing of values when clicking on spinbox value boxes
- Color Picker, fixed changing of color palette position when clicking into spinbox value boxes
- Fixed Corona objects (Light) being broken in some specific scenes where 3dsmax does not provide version information for an unknown reason
- Clicking “None” in IES rollout of CoronaLight now correctly opens the corona IES folder
- Fixed crash when expanding track view of camera with animated tone mappping override
- Fixed, Distance Map doesn’t update when rendering a sequence
- Added support for Phoenix 5
Download Corona Renderer 8 Hotfix 2 for 3DS MAX
Download Chaos Corona 8 Hotfix 2 for 3DS MAX 2014-2023
We need your donation to maintain the website server
If we help in your work or study , please spend some money for us to pay ours servers
install Chaos Corona 8 for 3ds Max
Installation instructions: see file readme.txt