PLAXIS 2D CONNECT Edition 20 update 2 full crack
Plaxis is an advanced finite element software for deformation analysis and stability and is used in geotechnical engineering projects. Usually in important geotechnical issues, an advanced behavioral model is required to model nonlinear and time-dependent soil behavior depending on the intended purpose.
With this software, it is possible to model stage excavation and embankment with different loading conditions and boundary conditions using 6-node and 15-node triangular elements.
Plaxis was first developed for the analysis of earthen dams on soft soils in lowland and lowland Netherlands, commissioned by Delft University of Technology in 1987 and then expanded in 1993 by the Center Institute. for Civil Engineering Research and Codes has also been approved and supported.
In Plaxis, the Mohr-Columbian behavioral models, the hyperbolic hardening model, the Cam-Clay model, and the creep softening model, can also be used to construct and excavate the process by activating and deactivating the elements. Modeled at the calculation stage. An example of this is the application of layer-by-layer analysis to the stability of slopes, dams and tunnels.
Features of PLAXIS 2D CONNECT Edition 20 update 2
– Finite element software for two-dimensional analysis of deformation and stability in geotechnical engineering
– Development of advanced hybrid models of nonlinear, time-dependent and anisotropic behavior of soil and rock
– Using special methods for solving hydrostatic and non-hydrostatic pore pressure problems in soil
– Structural modeling and interaction between soil and structures
– Very powerful graphical interface
– Two-dimensional automatic meshing
– Create 3D model automatically
– Has two-dimensional elements of 6 nodes and 15 nodes
– Featuring sheet elements, joints and rotary springs
– Contains contact elements
– Has a variety of centralized and extensive loading methods
– Ability to model complex boundary conditions
– The possibility of using a variety of soil reinforcers
– Consider a variety of soil behavioral models
– Ability to consider groundwater levels
– Advanced analytical options
– Creating detailed outputs
– Static analysis
– High flexibility
– Accurate simulation of various structures based on proven scientific principles and theories
– Tools for calculating soil volume and …
– Ability to design and model complex hybrid structures
Operating System requirements
Supported: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, Windows 8 Professional 64-bit, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Recommended: Windows 10 Professional 64-bit (all with latest service packs applied)
Required: 256 MB OpenGL 1.3
Bentley GPU strongly recommends avoiding simple onboard graphics chips in favor of a discrete GPU from the nVidia GeForce or Quadro range with at least 128-bit bus and 1 GB of RAM, or equivalent solution from ATI / AMD.
Required: dual core CPU
Recommended: quad core CPU
Random Access Memory (RAM)
Recommended for PLAXIS 2D: at least 4 GB. Large projects may require more.
Required: 1024 x 768 pixels, 32-bit color palette
Recommended: 1920 x 1080 pixels, 32-bit color palette
Download PLAXIS 2D CONNECT Edition 20
Download PLAXIS 2D CONNECT Edition 20 update 2
password: 2020 or thuthuat-phanmem.top
install PLAXIS 2D CONNECT Edition 20
see the readme file