LogPlot 8 Revision 2021
What’s New in LogPlot8
The LogPlot Pattern Editor now supports the new pattern library with filled shapes. These are compatible with RockWorks2020.
New Streamlined Data Interface
- Vertically stacked data tabs for easier scrolling and tab display
- Click and drag data tabs to easily change tab order
- Easily organize Edit Text Groups and Order using a new click and drag interface.
- Dock/undock data windows for use on additional monitors.
New Data Tools
- Apply text formatting – bold, italic, underline, color, superscript, subscript, or symbols – to selected words in your description text.
- New Wavy contact and thick contact lines can be stored in the Lithology tab and displayed in logs.
- LogPlot now supports Unicode for non-Latin characters.
- Read data from and save direction to RockWorks17 SQLite databases.
- New data types compatible with RockWorks17 include:
- Time-based Interval Data (T-data)
- Water Levels
- Define Collar Elevation in the Borehole Information tab.
- Import AGS files using a new import wizard.
- New Data Templates allow the user to easily recreate data tabs customized for streamlined data entry.
- LogPlot now saves backup files when changes to a file are saved.
- There is now more flexibility between the design and data windows. For example plot numerical curve and bar graph data within text columns.
New Log Designer Interface
- Items list now visible in an expandable/collapsible pane at the bottom of the design window.
- New layout for design panes – use checkboxes to display / hide design panes.
- Click in a design pane and the applicable tools are displayed in the tool bar.
- Lock position of all design items
- Dock/undock log designer from main program window.
- Zoom into design display.
New Log Items and Functionality
- Header/footer symbol and pattern legen
- Log body Fracture columns (project fractures onto a plane)
- Log body Water Level columns
- Interval text with borders can automatically offset to avoid overplotting.
- Color gradient fills in Curves and Bargraphs can now be vertical or horizontal.
- Curve/bargraph legends in the header can move with the column.
- Include thicknesses in Lithologic Descriptions.
- New macros for Static Text: Start Depth, End Depth, Data source.
- Rotate Edit Notes and Edit Text in 90 degree increments.
- Hide scalebar text (if only ticks are needed).
New LogView Features
- Plot files now embed the original data, so they can be opened and viewed using a different scale, margin, or pagination settings without access to the Data and Design files.
- New View Options for adjusting depth range, scale, continuous or page-break, header/footer selection, margin, and refreshing the display.
- The user can now see depth and elevation for any point on the log display based on the mouse location.
- New PDF Export option included with the program.
Update Batch and Command Line Compiling
- LogPlot now includes an updated batch compiler that allows you to export PDF files, as well as send the files to print.
- LogPlot also includes updated commands for batch and single log compilation from a command line.
- LogPlot now uses a new, modern licensing scheme with permanent, time-limited, and network license types.
- The new network license manager runs as a service and allows for licenses to be checked out to be used away from the office.
Download Rockware LogPlot 8
Download LogPlot 8 Revision 2021
email [email protected]
Download RockWare LogPlot 188.8.131.52
password extract file: 2020
Installation instructions: see file readme.txt